You are wonderful. Your ward misses you. We enjoy the family you've left behind very much. We wish you the merriest Christmas and that Santa fulfills this wonderful list!
What a sweet letter. I hope all your wishes come true! I know we are sure glad Andy and Kelly decided to stay in the ward. You have darling grandkids for sure! Merry Christmas!
WOW! How we all admire the both of you! What examples you are to us all and especially to your children and grandchildren. And how very blessed the people of Africa are to have such caring and loving people in their midst. We miss you!
You are wonderful. Your ward misses you. We enjoy the family you've left behind very much. We wish you the merriest Christmas and that Santa fulfills this wonderful list!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet letter. I hope all your wishes come true! I know we are sure glad Andy and Kelly decided to stay in the ward. You have darling grandkids for sure! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWOW! How we all admire the both of you! What examples you are to us all and especially to your children and grandchildren. And how very blessed the people of Africa are to have such caring and loving people in their midst.
ReplyDeleteWe miss you!